The role of IT leaders has to change to meet the changing needs of their business counterparts. Do you recognize any of these changes at your company? We’ll also review common IT Manager mistakes and how to avoid them and discuss a defense for project managers. It’s our mid-season finale.
Hosts: John Kresic and Mike Kresic
Running Time: 35:23
IT Pro News
- CIOs and the Future of IT
- The 8 biggest IT management mistakes
- In defense of project management for software teams
- The Rise of the IT Leader
[content_band style=”color: black” bg_color=”#4993d3″ border=”all” inner_container=”true”] [custom_headline style=”margin-top: 0;” level=”h4″ looks_like=”h4″]Help Us Spread the Word![/custom_headline]
Please let your Twitter followers know about this podcast. Simply click here now to post a tweet.
If you enjoyed this episode of IT Pro Show, please head over to iTunes, leave a rating, write a review and subscribe.
Subscribe to the ITPS podcast. It’s absolutely free!
- Subscribe with Apple Podcasts
- Subscribe with RSS (for Android and other non-iTunes)
- Subscribe with Stitcher Radio
- Subscribe with TuneIn Radio
- Subscribe with iHeart Radio