Don’t start your presentations in a way that lulls your audience to sleep. There are some better options for you. Plus, IBM rebrands their cloud offering. Major cloud providers incent their sales team to get you to their platforms. A proposal for IoT firmware updates is both welcomed and probably overdue. And more of this week’s enterprise IT news.
Hosts: John Kresic and Mike Kresic
Running Time: 53:59
IT Pro News
- Traditional Tech Said to Push New Sales Incentives to Drive Cloud Use
- IBM dumps Bluemix branding in favor of ‘IBM Cloud’
- Experts Propose Standard for IoT Firmware Updates
- An AI has learned how to pick a single voice out of a crowd
- AWS Price List API Update – New Query and Metadata Functions
- Hilton Paid a $700K Fine For 2015 Breach; Under GDPR, It Would Be $420 Million
- 8 Killer Speech Openers
- IBM Forms Strategic Partnership with HCL Technologies for Future of Notes and Domino
IT Pro Bookshelf
- Reaper: The Professional Bot Herder’s Thingbot
- MPLS 101 – The Basics
- The Data Science Delusion
- IBM scientists say radical new ‘in-memory’ computing architecture will speed up computers by 200 times
[content_band style=”color: black” bg_color=”#4993d3″ border=”all” inner_container=”true”] [custom_headline style=”margin-top: 0;” level=”h4″ looks_like=”h4″]Help Us Spread the Word![/custom_headline]
Please let your Twitter followers know about this podcast. Simply click here now to post a tweet.
If you enjoyed this episode of IT Pro Show, please head over to iTunes, leave a rating, write a review and subscribe.
Subscribe to the ITPS podcast. It’s absolutely free!
- Subscribe with Apple Podcasts
- Subscribe with RSS (for Android and other non-iTunes)
- Subscribe with Stitcher Radio
- Subscribe with TuneIn Radio
- Subscribe with iHeart Radio