Is there really a shortage in tech talent in the US? Maybe not. John will weigh in on the importance of understanding the AI algorithms you’re developing. And a major credit card issuer is moving away from signatures. Finally.
IT Pro News
- Debunking the US Tech Talent Shortage · Forrester
- Tech Giants Are Paying Huge Salaries for Scarce A.I. Talent
- AI and Internet of Things Will Drive Digital Transformation Through 2020
- AI Experts Want to End ‘Black Box’ Algorithms in Government
- Microsoft Azure customers now can run workloads on Cray supercomputers
- Ubuntu 17.10 Artful Aardvark Released 99
- Samsung to let Linux run on Galaxy smartmobes
- MasterCard Has Finally Realized That Signatures Are Obsolete And Stupid
IT Pro Bookshelf
[content_band style=”color: black” bg_color=”#4993d3″ border=”all” inner_container=”true”] [custom_headline style=”margin-top: 0;” level=”h4″ looks_like=”h4″]Help Us Spread the Word![/custom_headline]
Please let your Twitter followers know about this podcast. Simply click here now to post a tweet.
If you enjoyed this episode of IT Pro Show, please head over to iTunes, leave a rating, write a review and subscribe.
Subscribe to the ITPS podcast. It’s absolutely free!
- Subscribe with Apple Podcasts
- Subscribe with RSS (for Android and other non-iTunes)
- Subscribe with Stitcher Radio
- Subscribe with TuneIn Radio
- Subscribe with iHeart Radio