Why can’t we all just get along? Well, there was some exciting news for fans of Kubernetes and Docker this week. This is big news for many enterprises that are getting into containers. On the flip side, KRACK is making news and it affects us all.
IT Pro News
- Docker adds support for Google’s Kubernetes
- Virtually every WiFi router affected by WPA2 security flaw
- Here’s every patch for KRACK Wi-Fi vulnerability available right now
- Introducing Gluon: a new library for machine learning from AWS and Microsoft
- Over 500 Million PCs Are Secretly Mining Cryptocurrency, Researchers Reveal
- Google, IBM and others launch an open-source API for keeping tabs on software supply chains
- IT Admin Trashes Railroad Company’s Network Before He Leaves
- 9 Software Engineering Career Mistakes To Avoid At All Costs
IT Pro Bookshelf
- Essential git commands every developer should know
- A Large-Scale Study of Programming Languages and Code Quality in GitHub
- Raspberry Pi laptop lets kids get inside their computer
[content_band style=”color: black” bg_color=”#4993d3″ border=”all” inner_container=”true”] [custom_headline style=”margin-top: 0;” level=”h4″ looks_like=”h4″]Help Us Spread the Word![/custom_headline]
Please let your Twitter followers know about this podcast. Simply click here now to post a tweet.
If you enjoyed this episode of IT Pro Show, please head over to iTunes, leave a rating, write a review and subscribe.
Subscribe to the ITPS podcast. It’s absolutely free!
- Subscribe with Apple Podcasts
- Subscribe with RSS (for Android and other non-iTunes)
- Subscribe with Stitcher Radio
- Subscribe with TuneIn Radio
- Subscribe with iHeart Radio