John’s back and recaps Oracle’s OpenWorld conference. Who do they see as their chief competition? Who are they most like? Will they deliver on the bold claims that their CTO made or is this just a tactic from the old times?
IT Pro News
- Extending per second billing in Google Cloud
- Azure is the Enterprise Cloud – highlights from Microsoft Ignite 2017
- The Oracle OpenWorld 2017 on-demand videos
- OOW17 – Oracle’s cloud epiphany has come late, but it’s no less genuine for that
- Amazon fires back at Oracle’s Larry Ellison: ‘No facts, wild claims, and lots of bluster’
[content_band style=”color: black” bg_color=”#4993d3″ border=”all” inner_container=”true”] [custom_headline style=”margin-top: 0;” level=”h4″ looks_like=”h4″]Help Us Spread the Word![/custom_headline]
Please let your Twitter followers know about this podcast. Simply click here now to post a tweet.
If you enjoyed this episode of IT Pro Show, please head over to iTunes, leave a rating, write a review and subscribe.
Subscribe to the ITPS podcast. It’s absolutely free!
- Subscribe with Apple Podcasts
- Subscribe with RSS (for Android and other non-iTunes)
- Subscribe with Stitcher Radio
- Subscribe with TuneIn Radio
- Subscribe with iHeart Radio