Facebook and IBM make pro-open source decisions that should make customers and developers happy. More cuts coming to HP Enterprise before the end of the year. And impressive benchmarks on the latest iPhone have John excited.
Running Time: 54:31
IT Pro News
- Report: HPE to shed 5,000 jobs, around 10% of its staff, by the end of the year
- Passwords For 540,000 Car Tracking Devices Leaked Online
- FedEx estimates ransomware attack cost $300 million
- Facebook Relents, Switches React, Flow, Immuable.js and Jest To MIT License
- Microsoft Ignite 2017: Everything that was just announced
- IBM Open Sources ‘WebSphere Liberty’ For Java Microservices and Cloud-Native Apps
- Results of the Ubuntu Desktop Applications Survey
- Tech’s push to teach coding isn’t about kids’ success – it’s about cutting wages
- New – Per-Second Billing for EC2 Instances and EBS Volumes
- Microsoft and Facebook team up to build fastest underwater cable across the Atlantic
- HTML5 DRM Standard Is a Go
IT Pro Bookshelf
- Top 10 Books Every CTO Should Read
- IBM Blockchain 101: Quick-start guide for developers
- AMD Opteron Vs EPYC : How AMD Server Performance Evolved Over 10 Years
- Inside iPhone 8: Apple’s A11 Bionic introduces 5 new custom silicon engines
- Talk like a pirate day 2017
[content_band style=”color: black” bg_color=”#4993d3″ border=”all” inner_container=”true”] [custom_headline style=”margin-top: 0;” level=”h4″ looks_like=”h4″]Help Us Spread the Word![/custom_headline]
Please let your Twitter followers know about this podcast. Simply click here now to post a tweet.
If you enjoyed this episode of IT Pro Show, please head over to iTunes, leave a rating, write a review and subscribe.
Subscribe to the ITPS podcast. It’s absolutely free!
- Subscribe with Apple Podcasts
- Subscribe with RSS (for Android and other non-iTunes)
- Subscribe with Stitcher Radio
- Subscribe with TuneIn Radio
- Subscribe with iHeart Radio