Preliminary findings on the Equifax breach suggests a vulnerability that went unpatched for months was to blame. And additional auditing finds a server running with default admin credentials. How many times do we have to talk about this? Maybe some companies should adopt the cloud faster than others, as AWS, Microsoft, Google and IBM are focused on tight security measures and features.
Running Time: 41:09
IT Pro News
- Equifax blames breach on a server flaw it should’ve patched
- On the Equifax Data Breach
- Google, Microsoft, emphasize cloud security as hacks intensify and big businesses eye the cloud
- Apple addresses ad industry complaints over Safari tracking prevention feature
- IBM’s career re-entry program wants you back
- Linux Pioneer SUSE Marks 25 Years In the Field
- The Astonishing Engineering Behind America’s Latest, Greatest Supercomputer
- NASA’s Cassini Mission to Saturn: By the Numbers
- So Say We All! Syfy’s 25th-Anniversary Celebration Includes ‘Battlestar Galactica’ Marathon
- A Picture Of Language: The Fading Art Of Diagramming Sentences
IT Pro Bookshelf
[content_band style=”color: black” bg_color=”#4993d3″ border=”all” inner_container=”true”] [custom_headline style=”margin-top: 0;” level=”h4″ looks_like=”h4″]Help Us Spread the Word![/custom_headline]
Please let your Twitter followers know about this podcast. Simply click here now to post a tweet.
If you enjoyed this episode of IT Pro Show, please head over to iTunes, leave a rating, write a review and subscribe.
Subscribe to the ITPS podcast. It’s absolutely free!
- Subscribe with Apple Podcasts
- Subscribe with RSS (for Android and other non-iTunes)
- Subscribe with Stitcher Radio
- Subscribe with TuneIn Radio
- Subscribe with iHeart Radio