Destruction comes in all forms. As Hurricanes Harvey and Irma were wreaking havoc in the Southern United States, we learned of a major Equifax data breach that it’s leaders sat on – and profited from – that impacts half of all Americans.
Running Time: 41:33
Our thoughts and prayers are with Texas and Florida and everyone affected by the recent hurricanes affecting the US. We’re providing a link to the American Red Cross in case you are willing or able to contribute to disaster relief efforts.
IT Pro News
- Houston data centers withstand Hurricane Harvey
- The Equifax Breach Exposes America’s Identity Crisis
- Data leak exposed millions of Time Warner Cable customers
- Oracle Finally Killed Sun
- Database Giant Oracle Joins Hyperledger Blockchain Project
- HPE wraps up its $8.8B software spin-off to Micro Focus
- Watson is still not a cancer genius
- The 13 best-value cities for hiring tech talent
- Organizations are desperate for open-source technology skills
- Atlassian hopes to dent Slack’s momentum with Stride, a new group collaboration tool
IT Pro Bookshelf
- Free eBook Download: Introduction to Windows Containers
- IoT: The Interference of Things
- The Secret History of FEMA
[content_band style=”color: black” bg_color=”#4993d3″ border=”all” inner_container=”true”] [custom_headline style=”margin-top: 0;” level=”h4″ looks_like=”h4″]Help Us Spread the Word![/custom_headline]
Please let your Twitter followers know about this podcast. Simply click here now to post a tweet.
If you enjoyed this episode of IT Pro Show, please head over to iTunes, leave a rating, write a review and subscribe.
Subscribe to the ITPS podcast. It’s absolutely free!
- Subscribe with Apple Podcasts
- Subscribe with RSS (for Android and other non-iTunes)
- Subscribe with Stitcher Radio
- Subscribe with TuneIn Radio
- Subscribe with iHeart Radio