Microsoft introduces PowerApps for the non-developer developer out there. Big Data is still a headache for many. Adobe will drop Flash development next month. And Blackberry pulls out of Pakistan. Plus, more enterprise IT news in this post-Thanksgiving roundup.
Running Time: 35:43
IT Pro News
- Why is Big Data tech still a big headache?
- Adobe makes Flash creation harder as it drops authoring tools
- IBM professes love to Apache Spark as it open sources SystemML
- Mainframers get zOS upgrade as v2.2 is GA
- Citrix to spin off GoTo services
- Microsoft has a Cloud PBX for you.
- Power Apps announced, for the citizen developer
- Ubuntu 16 on track to also include Linux kernel 4.4
- Dell couldn’t learn from Lenovo’s mistake with Superfish?
- Android Studio 2.0 gets new features devs will like
- Pakistan wanted back doors; Blackberry leaves the country
Help Us Spread the Word!
Please let your Twitter followers know about this podcast. Simply click here now to post a tweet.
If you enjoyed this episode of IT Pro Show, please head over to iTunes, leave a rating, write a review and subscribe.
Subscribe to the ITPS podcast. It’s absolutely free!
- Subscribe with iTunes
- Subscribe with RSS (for Android and other non-iTunes)
- Subscribe with Stitcher Radio
- Subscribe with TuneIn Radio
- Subscribe with iHeart Radio